Just follow the steps to get it working :
Add Contact Selector to Controls Pane
- Click the "Add or Remove Controls " from the Control Task pane as shown in figure
- Click ADD
- Select Active-X
- This will display a list of controls , select "Contact Selector" ,click Next
- Select "Don't include a .cab file"
- From drop down select "Field or Group(any data type) and click finish
DataSource for the Contact Selector control
- Add non Repeating group named "group1"
- Add a repeating Group names "Person"
- Add following test field to the "Perosn " group (DisplayName,AccountId,AccountType)
Add Secondary datasource XMl file with details about the SharePoint Server , this is required by the form in order to validate the user against a particular sharepoint server .
- Open Notepad and add the following Tag <Context siteUrl="http://<servername>"/>
- Save the file as Context.xml
- Add new connection as "Receive Type" and source of data as "XML"
- Option “Include the data as a resource file” shoule be enabled
Drag control to the form and you are all set .
Best of Luck !!!!