This might happen due to various reasons . Below are the most common reasons :
1) Check SQL DB exist and enabled
2) Application pool Identity has been added to SQL DB
Friday, September 25, 2009
- Best Practices: Using Disposable Windows SharePoint Services Objects http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa973248.aspx
- Best Practices: Common Coding Issues When Using the SharePoint Object Model http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb687949.aspx
- Dispose Checker Tool http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/SPDisposeCheck
- Working with Large Lists in SharePoint Server 2007 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262813.aspx
- SharePoint Products and Technologies Customization Best Practices http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb861954.aspx
- Developing Workflow Solutions with SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows Workflow Foundation http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc514224.aspx
- Developing SharePoint Applications:Patterns and Practices http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd203468.aspx
- Managed Path http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb802766.aspx
- Web Services Access http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb862916.aspx
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Are you trying to save a publishing site as site template and are still wondering where the "Save as Site Template " is?
Well It's hidden . Here is a nice article for you.